Join us for the 2018 Ohio Woodland Water and Wildlife Conference to be held on March 7th at the Mid-Ohio Conference Center, 890 W 4th St #100, Mansfield, OH 44906.
This event targets those natural resource land managers who are looking to stay up to date with key natural resource issues. There is a notebook of the presentations given to each attendee along with a jump drive containing any supplemental information a speaker may have.
Some of the topics on the agenda for this year include:
- Using Drones to Monitor Forest Health
- Water Level Control for Wetland Management
- Climate Change Impacts to Forests and Wildlife
- What is Beech Leaf Disease? What You Need to Know
- Ohio’s Comeback Critters – Bears, Bobcats, Otters and Fishers
Early Registration – $60 (register before 2/20/2018)
Registration after 2/20/2018 – $80
Final Day to Register: 2/27/2018