Metroparks Toledo is partnering with the Cleveland Water Alliance and the GLOW citizen science program! Assist Metroparks staff in the use of chemical as well as biological monitoring to determine and record the water quality of streams and rivers in and near Metroparks. Age 12+ (must be accompanied by an adult if under 18). Sign up in Volgistics or contact Meredith Busic at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- August dates:
- Tuesday, August 18th 6:00pm-8:00pm – Side Cut
- Thursday, August 20th 6:00pm-8:00pm – Farnsworth
- Saturday, August 22th 9:00am- 11:00am – Providence
- Tuesday, August 25st 6:00pm-8:00pm – Wildwood
- Wednesday, August 27nd 6:00pm- 8:00pm- Toledo Botanical Gardens
- Saturday August 29th 5:00pm- 7:00pm- Swan Creek