We can use your help
Tax deductible contributions to the Green Ribbon Initiative will be used to support education and stewardship work in the Oak Openings Region.
To donate to the Oak Openings Habitat Protection and Restoration Fund, click here.
To donate to the Oak Openings Carbon Offset Fund, click here.
To make a general donation to the Green Ribbon Initiative, click on the donate button below. These funds will go to:
- Stewardship work on private lands.
- Educational materials and handouts.
- Outreach events, such as Blue Week
- Support of the oakopenings.org web site
* Everyone receives 3 plants subject to availability
* Come early for best selection
*Receive an additional plant for each one you bring